Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fruit from a Crack Pipe

I remember the first time I heard of huffing. It was in an after school special on t.v. where kids were huffing paint and gas fumes. I thought they were pretty stupid to want to smell things that stunk like moldy ass. Turns out kids today like the smell of moldy ass. A little too much. Today, kids are taking huffing to a whole new level. The article above outlines new methods of getting high by taking human excrement and fermenting it until the methane levels in it build up enough to get you high. I love the street names that they came up with for this, my favorite being Fruit from a Crack Pipe, although butthash is pretty good too. One has to wonder how this came about. Who got so high and sat around in their own waste so long that the smell started to make them feel even higher? Then in the euphoric epiphany that followed decided it was good enough to try again and again. I do wonder which gets you higher, huffing your own waste or someone else's? If anyone wants to try this, please let me know what you think. Just don't get too close!

No comments: